Grand World Cruise 120 Days, Jan. 6, 2020
SAVE UP TO 75%
Grand Round the World Cruise 2020
Circumnavigate the globe on the voyage of a lifetime!
Sailing via the Azores and Caribbean, Columbus will transit the Panama Canal calling at islands of the South Seas to New Zealand and Australia, before unveiling highlights of Japan, China, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Sri Lanka and India. Discover the ancient sites of Egypt and Jordan and transit the Suez Canal to the Holy Land from where Columbus sails the Mediterranean homeward bound.
With her spacious lounge areas, comfortable accommodation and wide range of facilities, Columbus is the ideal ship for such an adventure. For most of this voyage, you will be able to enjoy warmer climes and therefore make full use of the expansive deck areas, swimming pools and whirlpools.
The friendly, attentive crew will ensure you receive a high level of personal service throughout.
- South Pacific - Visit five Robinson Crusoe-like islands with dramatic waterfalls and timeless valleys as you luxuriate in a South Sea islands paradise.
- New Zealand - The cities of Auckland and Wellington contrast with Tauranga, gateway to Te Puia the centre of Maori culture and geothermal wonders.
- Australia - Sydney's iconic Opera House and Harbour Bridge, the Whitsunday Isles and the Great Barrier Reef await.
- Japan - In Tokyo, immerse yourself in one of the most populated cities on earth; while Kagoshima offers a more relaxing experience to discover Japanese culture and heritage.
- China - In Beijing and Shanghai, the ancient past is displayed in a wealth of temples and museums. Bustling Hong Kong Island will exhaust your senses.
- Vietnam - Utterly compelling, Vietnam is a country of breath-taking beauty with a unique heritage. Discover Ho Chi Minh City, still referred to as Saigon.
- Gulf of Thailand - From the ancient ruins of Angkor in Cambodia, the largest religious site on earth, to the Buddhist temples and Grand Palace in Bangkok, Thailand; the Gulf of Thailand will stun you with its beauty.
- Singapore - With its futuristic architecture and high-speed efficiency, Singapore is an oriental star. Step back and discover its rich history and culture.
- India - If you're not tempted by an excursion to Agra and the Taj Mahal, take in some of Cochin's fascinating cultural legacy before visiting the intoxicating city of Mumbai.
- Jordan - Visit the lost city of Petra - estimated to date back to 6,000 B.C. - and Wadi Rum, where T.E. Lawrence found his destiny as 'Lawrence of Arabia'.
Highlights may be subject to pre-registering specific shore excursions and are subject to operation and weather conditions.
Note: The duration stated for this cruise (that crosses the International Date Line) is based on the calendar year. This cruise is however priced accordingly to take into account of any lost or gained days when crossing the Date Line.
SPECIAL ONBOARD CREDITS ARE AVAILABLE FOR THIS CRUISE AT $1,000 US FOR INSIDE
AND $2,000 US FOR OCEANVIEW AND HIGHER CATEGORIES
WATCH A VIDEO BELOW ABOUT THE CRUISE
Call (954) 735-8108 for more information or to book today! Mention code 14409076
- Bicycle Touring
- Bird Watching
- Fitness Center
- Jet Skiing
- Motorcycle Touring
- Mountain Biking
- Music Festivals
- Nature Observance
- Scuba Diving
- Sea Kayaking
- Urban Adventure
- Water Skiing
- Whale Watching
- Religion and Spirituality
- Wine Tasting
- Beach Volleyball
- Horseback Riding
- All prices are in US funds, per person, based on double occupancy, unless otherwise indicated. Price includes taxes and port fees. Airfare to London, gratuities of GBP 6 (USD 8 approx), per person, per day and optional travel insurance is extra. All availability and prices are subject to change without prior notice. Not responsible for errors and omissions.