9-Night All Gay Burgundy & Provence River Cruise, Sep 15-24., 2020
MS Amadeus Provence
Your adventure begins in the city that has it all – Paris. The cosmopolitan capital of France is the center of European fashion, art, architecture and much more. Whether this is your first time to Paris or 50th, the “City of Lights” has something new for everyone. As Audrey Hepburn said, ” Paris is always a good idea.”
Next, travel to Lyon, capital of the Rhone-Alps region where you will board Amadeus Provence for this 7 night all – LGBT cruise. During this journey, you are sure to enjoy the sightseeing of Arles, the wildlife of Camargue Nature Park and the breathtaking vineyards of Burgundy. This cruise vacation has it all -historic sites, charming towns, world-class wine, gourmet cuisine and more!
Highlights and Sightseeing
- Paris – explore the hidden passages of Paris or take a trip to incomparable Versailles.
- Macon – includes a visit to a Burgundy wine museum to sample local wines.
- Cluny Abbey – Benedictine monastery that was the largest in the world in medieval times.
- Arles – famed for its Roman heritage, and the place which most inspired Vincent van Gogh.
- Pont du Gard – the triple-tiered aqueduct constructed over 2000 years ago by the Romans.
- Palais des Papes – Gothic fortress built from the area’s local limestone.
- Chateauneuf-du-Pape – home to the world-famous wine which has been cultivated there since Pope Clement V.
- Lyon – UNESCO World Heritage city is known as the “gastronomic capital of the world”, as well as historical and architectural landmarks such as the Basilica of Notre-Dame de Fourviere and the Vieux Lyon (Old Lyon).
- Airport transfer from Paris airport to host hotel
- 2 nights hotel accommodation in Paris, including daily buffet breakfast
- Private Seine River Dinner Cruise including welcome cocktail, 3-course dinner, and select wines
- Transfer via the high-speed TGV (Train à Grande Vitesse) from Paris to Lyon
- 7 nights deluxe cruise accommodation in an outside stateroom, most with French balconies (Guaranteed all-LGBT charter)
- State-of-the-art Infotainment System in all staterooms featuring free high-speed Internet access.
- Gourmet dining with all meals included during your cruise
- Complimentary beer, wine, spirits and non-alcoholic beverages throughout the cruise
- Bottled water in every stateroom replenished daily
- Brand g signature entertainment
- Non-smoking environment (smoking permitted on the Sun Deck only)
- Post cruise transfer to Lyon airport or train station
- Arrivals: For the main program you should schedule your flights to arrive in Paris by September 15th. The first scheduled activity will be a dinner cruise at 6:30pm, we recommend you arrive to Paris before 4pm.
- Departures: You should plan to depart from Lyon, France on September 24th. The boat docks in Lyon at 5:30am and therefore we recommend you book flights for no earlier than 8:30am on September 24th.
The MS Amadeus Provence is new addition to the Amadeus fleet. On this premier cruise ship, the generous interior planning and design provides comfortable room for 140 passengers on this floating 5-star hotel.
The extensive restaurant and the Panorama Bar offer divine views of the passing riverscapes, and the outdoor, glass-shielded River Terrace allows you to relax in the open regardless of the weather. The luxurious layout and fittings of the cruise ship are rounded off by attentive on-board service. The crew will see to your comfort and attend to your every wish with typical Austrian hospitality, ensuring that your experience on the MS Amadeus Provence is an unforgettable one.
Year built: 2017
Length: 361 feet
Width: 36.5 feet
Number of cabins: 70
Capacity: 140 passengers
Amenities: All cabins are equipped with air-conditioning, central heating, bathroom with shower, satellite TV, safe, hairdryers, 220 V electrical outlets — and each gives you a view of the river.
The MS Amadeus Provence offers a lounge for your enjoyment and relaxation. Free Wi-Fi is available in the reception and lounge. The sun deck, with chaise lounges, offers panoramic views and an infinity pool.
Before clicking the "BOOK NOW" button, please make note of the Cruise/Tour name
and the $ amount to be entered.
Call (954) 735-8108 for more information or to book today! Mention code 14718807
|Sep 17||Paris/Lyon (embarkation)|
|Sep 23||Tournon/Tain L'Hermitage|
|Sep 24||Lyon (disembarkation)|
- Bicycle Touring
- Bird Watching
- Fitness Center
- Motorcycle Touring
- Mountain Biking
- Music Festivals
- Nature Observance
- River Cruise
- Urban Adventure
- Religion and Spirituality
- Wine Tasting
- Horseback Riding
- All prices are in US funds, per person, based on double occupancy. Port fees of $175 PP and pre-paid gratuities of $160 PP are additional. Single Supplement for Cruise is $2,500 in categories A1-C4. Initial deposit is $850 per person, with final payment due May 18, 2020. All availability and prices are subject to change without notice. Not responsible for errors and omissions.