9-Night All Gay Mediterranean Sailing Cruise, Sep 24-Oct 3, 2020
Brand g Vacations is proud to offer a Western Mediterranean cruise unlike any you’ll find on another cruise ship. We have chartered the Royal Clipper, the largest and only five-masted, full-rigged sailing ship. With a complement of 42 sails, the Royal Clipper is a splendid sight to behold. Experience the informal elegance, culinary delights, and gracious service in the intimacy of 227 gay and lesbian friends.
This cruise departs from Cannes, a perfect vacation destination due to its ideal weather conditions and glamorous harbor. Some of the most notable highlights include: beautiful Lerici, the ancient Etruscan remains at Portoferraio, the beaches of Corsica and the super-yachts of glamorous Monaco.
Laugh. Dance. Smile. Relax on this unforgettable adventure of the senses.
- Airport transfer from Nice airport to host hotel
- 2 nights pre-cruise accommodation at Gray d’Albion, Cannes
- 1/2 day tour of Cannes
- 7 nights cruise accommodation (Guaranteed all-LGBT charter)
- Gourmet dining with all meals included during your cruise
- House wine, all liquor, beer and soft drinks, except premium brands and Champagne
- All-English language on board
- Post-cruise transfer to Nice airport
- Arrivals: The closest airport to Cannes is Nice, France. Airport Code NCE. You may arrive at anytime on September 24th, or prior. Transfers will be provided to the host hotel, the Gray d’Albion Hotel in Cannes. Transfers may also be provided from local train stations to the host hotel. Please contact us to discuss your travel plans and we will advise you regarding availability of non-airport transfers.
- Departures: One post cruise transfer will be provided on October 3rd. The ship is scheduled to arrive to Cannes at 6:00 AM and therefore we recommend flights departing Nice (NCE) at 10:30 AM or later. We will transfer you from the Royal Clipper to the Nice Airport, local train station, or local Cannes hotel. Any further transfers will need to be arranged independently at your own expense.
Highlights and Sightseeing
- Glittering Cannes, the archetypal Mediterranean resort city
- The star-shaped Fort Stella in Portoferraio
- Lerici Castle, a superb example of military architecture
- Santa Manza Bay – one of the Top 10 best beaches in Europe
- The ancient citadel town of Bonifacio, known for a bustling port with excellent seafood restaurants
- Ajaccio – Napoléon Bonaparte’s birthplace
- Alghero – known for its cobblestoned old center and Gothic buildings, including the Cattedrale di Santa Maria
- Plage de la Viva – a lively beach with many activities and visitors
Monoco’s magnificent Palais du Prince and the opulent Casino
The Royal Clipper boasts state-of-the-art navigation systems and every comfort and luxury one could wish for. For connoisseurs of sail cruising, the 439 foot Royal Clipper offers the ultimate sea-going experience, balancing the grandeur, adventure and tradition of sailing with the superb service, amenities and accommodations of the finest modern yacht. Royal Clipper carries just 227 guests in luxurious style.
Find your secret hideaway on one of the hidden balconies on either side of the bow. Or climb the mast (with safety harness provided) to one of the passenger lookout crows-nests, thoughtfully furnished with a comfortable settee, where you’ll have the grandest view of all!
Royal Clipper’s interior spaces are just as dazzling. They include a three-deck atrium that funnels sunlight into the elegantly appointed, three-level dining room featuring open-seating dining, deliciously prepared cuisine and a no-tie dress code.
Your ship’s accommodations are thoughtfully designed, featuring: private bathrooms, air conditioning, hair dryers, private safe, television, DVD player and nightly turn-down service. Cabins are equipped with 220-volt outlets, plus a 110-volt shaver outlet. Bring a converter if you need to use U.S. appliances which are not dual voltage.
The Royal Clipper offers a large number of activities to her guests. But, the real icing on the cake are all of the extra touches provided by Brand g along with the comfort you can only find in the environment of an all-gay and lesbian vacation.
The chefs aboard the Royal Clipper transform ordinary dining into an extraordinary treat. And you’re free to dine when and with whomever you wish—including the sailors, which is also very appetizing.
Every morning you can nibble on a continental breakfast with delicious muffins and rolls or feast on a full breakfast with fruit, bacon and omelets made to order.
For lunch there’s a marvelous buffet of seafood, salads and grilled favorites. And when evening comes, our elegantly appointed dining room becomes the setting for the chef’s finest culinary presentations, designed to please the eye and the palate, and complimented by a selection of equally fine wines.
- Ocean swimming from the ship’s Marina platform
- Fitness room
- Three swimming pools with salt or fresh water
- Jacuzzis to keep the muscles relaxed
- Hair salon, massage room and skin and body treatment center
- The Piano Lounge – A perfect place to listen to music, have a cocktail or do a little dancing.
- Tropical Bar – On the main deck this indoor-outdoor bar has a long marble and wooden counter ideal for a drink.
- Captain Nemo Underwater Lounge – This underwater lounge is equipped with thick glass portholes allowing the observation of sea life and the ocean bottom when the ship is anchored.
- The Navigation Bridge is always open for watching the sailors work the winches
- Lookout stations that provides passengers with panoramic views of the ocean
- Brand g’s signature entertainment
Before clicking the "BOOK NOW" button, please make note of the Cruise/Tour name
and the $ amount to be entered.
Call (954) 735-8108 for more information or to book today! Mention code 14718844
|Sep 26||Cannes (embarkation)|
|Sep 28||Portoferraio (Elba)|
|Sep 29||Santa Manza Bay/Bonifaccio|
|Oct 1||Porticcio Beach/Ajaccio|
|Oct 2||Monte Carlo|
- Bicycle Touring
- Bird Watching
- Fitness Center
- Jet Skiing
- Motorcycle Touring
- Mountain Biking
- Music Festivals
- Nature Observance
- Scuba Diving
- Sea Kayaking
- Urban Adventure
- Water Skiing
- Wine Tasting
- Beach Volleyball
- Horseback Riding
- All prices are in US funds, per person, based on double occupancy. Initial deposit is $1,000 per person, a second installment of $1,000 per person is due on January 28, 2020, with final payment due May 27, 2020. Single Supplement of $2,000 is available in categories 1-6. All reservations are subject to Brand g's Terms and Conditions. Port fees of $270 pp and gratuities of $170 pp are pre-paid and additional.