Grand World Cruise 120 days, Jan 6, 2021
SAVE UP TO 75%
The ultimate cruise experience and circumnavigation of the globe!
Visiting five continents, 24 countries, 38 ports of call & the Panama Canal spanning 34,770 nautical miles.
Sailing via the Azores and Caribbean, Columbus will transit the Panama Canal calling at magical islands of the South Seas to New Zealand and Australia, before unveiling highlights of Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand. Tropical Indian Ocean islands are steppingstones to the excitement of Kenya. Explore Durban, East London and Cape Town in South Africa and Tristan da Cunha, the most remote inhabited archipelago in the world. Cross the Atlantic to Brazil including pulsating Rio de Janeiro before voyaging home via Cape Verde, Casablanca and Lisbon. With her spacious lounge areas, comfortable accommodation and wide range of facilities, Columbus is the ideal ship for such an adventure.
- South Pacific - Visit six Robinson Crusoe-like islands with dramatic waterfalls and timeless valleys as you luxuriate in a South Sea islands paradise.
- Australia - Sydney’s iconic Opera House and Harbour Bridge, and the Great Barrier Reef await.
- Singapore - With its futuristic architecture and high-speed efficiency, Singapore is an oriental star. Step back and discover its rich history and culture.
- Malaysia – From Port Klang choose to take an optional tour to Malaysia’s glittering capital Kuala Lumpur a city of graceful buildings and mosques surrounded by steel and glass towers.
- Seychelles – Mahé is a nature lover's paradise boasting rare and UNESCO heritage protected plant species and unique animals aplenty.
- Kenya - Why not take an optional overnight trip to the Tsavo National Park, home to the largest protected area in Kenya and herds of dust-red elephants, rhino, lions and hippos.
- South Africa - With three unique stops in South Africa, including East London and Durban with an overnight stop in Cape Town, you will sail almost 2/3 of South Africa’s fascinating coast.
- Tristan da Cunha – Experience a true castaway island, nestled deep in the Atlantic between South America and Africa, with its nearest neighbour over 2,000 miles of sea away.
- Brazil - Rio de Janeiro offers the opportunity to ride the Sugarloaf Mountain cable car, as James Bond did in the film Moonraker. Salvador is the largest city on the northeast coast of Brazil and is considered one of the birthplaces of Brazilian culture.
SPECIAL ONBOARD CREDITS ARE AVAILABLE FOR THIS CRUISE AT $1,000 US FOR INSIDE
AND $2,000 US FOR OCEANVIEW AND HIGHER CATEGORIES
DESTINATION GALLERY - Click on an image to enlarge
WATCH A VIDEO ABOUT THE SHIP AND THE CURRENT 2020 WORLD CRUISE STARTING SHORTLY
(Itinerary of the 2021 World Cruise will differ from that in the video)
London Victoria to Tilbury Return - $40
London Victoria to Tilbury One Way - $25
Tilbury to London Victoria One Way - $25
3rd/4th person sharing - $2519
Port Parking - $388
Deposit per person - $1,600
Before clicking the "BOOK NOW" button, please make note of the Cruise/Tour name
and the $ amount to be entered.
Call (954) 735-8108 for more information or to book today! Mention code 14741853
- Bicycle Touring
- Bird Watching
- Fitness Center
- Jet Skiing
- Motorcycle Touring
- Mountain Biking
- Music Festivals
- Nature Observance
- Scuba Diving
- Sea Kayaking
- Urban Adventure
- Whale Watching
- Religion and Spirituality
- Wine Tasting
- Beach Volleyball
- Horseback Riding
- All prices are in US funds, per person, based on double occupancy, unless otherwise indicated. Special single cabin rates are available. Price includes taxes and port fees. Airfare to London, gratuities of GBP 6 (USD 8 approx), per person, per day and optional travel insurance is extra. All availability and prices are subject to change without prior notice. Not responsible for errors and omissions.