11 Night Ultimate Caribbean LGBT Cruise Group from Tampa, FL Mar 6-17, 2023
The following are included on our LGBT cruise group:
- Welcome aboard cocktail party, with complimentary beverages and canapes, exclusive to our group
- Private dining room tables for members of our group. (Early Dining)
- On-board MIM Travel tour escort**
- Hospitality Room for members of our group (subject to availability)
- All meals and great entertainment
- Exclusive entertainment by Bob Lawson's Mind Gaymes**
- Special organized activities during days at sea, eg. card games, movies, lectures, etc.
- Optional private group shore excursions whenever numbers warrant**
- Pre-dinner cocktail get-togethers on a number of days
- Classic Beverage Package
- Complimentary Gratuities
When checking for rates please fill in our Travel Agency ACCAM Number: F202778
Click the image:
A NEW WORLD IS WAITING
Discover a vacation like no other aboard Celebrity Constellation®. Set sail and experience luxury at every turn. Enjoy unforgettable spaces, world-class amenities, and all of the distinct features that make our cruises so incredible. Relax and unwind in stylish accommodations that include Concierge Class and our spa-inspired AquaClass® with exclusive clean cuisine dining at Blu. Our luxurious suite experience, The Retreat®, features private restaurant dining and 24/7 lounge. Enjoy dining options that include distinctive restaurants with menus crafted by Michelin-starred chefs and an award-winning wine collection. Surrender your senses and feel rejuvenated with soothing spa treatments and therapies at The Spa. And that’s not all. Enjoy shopping at the finest boutiques and family-fun activities, including cooking classes, recreational games, such as archery, Silent Disco, STEM, and theatrical events. Set sail and come back rejuvenated with a whole new level of vacation relaxation.
Inaugural Date : May 12, 2002 - Occupancy 2184 - Tonnage 90,940 - Length 965 ft - Beam 105.6 ft - Cruising Speed 24 Knots - Draught 26 ft
SPECIAL SAVINGS - Book between December 9 and March 1, 2023 and receive 60% off the 2nd & 4th guest per stateroom or 75% off with non-refundable deposit rates. Cruise Only/No Perk Rates are also available. Please enquire.*
FlexPay – Our new Scheduled Payment program lets you customize how and when you pay
your reservation balance. Check with us for details.
|CLICK HERE FOR DECKPLANS AND SHIP INFORMATION|
Here are some images from previous cruises, credit goes to http://www.dondalyphoto.com/
|MEET OUR SPECIAL GUESTS|
DINING : Our group will be seated at Early Dining. If you wish to dine at other times, please note that you will not be dining with our group.
PLEASE NOTE: GUARANTEE CATEGORIES, Z,Y,X, AND XC, DO NOT INCLUDE DRINKS, WIFI AND GRATUITIES.
Before clicking the "BOOK NOW" button, please make note of the Cruise/Tour name
And the $ amount to be entered.
Our Pre- and Post-Cruise Hotel:
Hampton Inn & Suites Tampa/Ybor City/Downtown
Pay $249.00 and leave your car for the duration of the cruise.*
March 5 to 6, 2023
- HOT BUFFET BREAKFAST
- COMPLIMENTARY WIFI THROUGHT HOTEL
- COMPLIMENTARY SCHEDULE TRANSPORTATION TO AND FROM CRUISE TERMINAL
* Taxes of 13.5% and $1.20 TMD fee are extra.
Reservations must be made online using the following link:
SPECIAL MIM POST-CRUISE RATE IS $319.00**
March 17 to 18, 2023
NOTICE : For U.S. cruises and guests : Prior to booking, please consult all applicable U.S. Centers for Disease Control travel advisories, warnings, or recommendations relating to cruise travel, available at http://www.cdc.gov/travel/notices. If a certain threshold level of COVID-19 is detected onboard your cruise ship during your voyage, your voyage will be ended immediately and the ship will return to the port of embarkation, and your subsequent travel, including your return home, may be restricted or delayed. For cruises and guests worldwide: Health and safety protocols, guest conduct rules, as well as regional travel restrictions and clearance to visit ports of call, are subject to change without notice based on ongoing evaluation, public health standards, and government requirements. Onboard and destination experiences, features, itineraries and guest conduct rules vary by ship and destination and are subject to change without notice.
FOR TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THIS CRUISE PLEASE CLICK HERE.
Call (954) 735-8108 for more information or to book today! Mention code 15472017
- Cruise Line
- Celebrity Cruises
- 11 Days
|Day 1||Tampa||4:00 PM|
|Day 2||Key West||12:00 PM||5:30 PM|
|Day 3||At Sea|
|Day 4||At Sea|
|Day 5||Cartagena||8:00 AM|
|Day 6||Cartagena||3:00 PM|
|Day 7||Colon||8:00 AM||6:00 PM|
|Day 8||Puerto Limon||7:00 AM||3:00 PM|
|Day 9||At Sea|
|Day 10||Cozumel||11:00 AM||7:00 PM|
|Day 11||At Sea|
|Day 12||Tampa||7:00 AM|
- Bicycle Touring
- Bird Watching
- Fitness Center
- Motorcycle Touring
- Mountain Biking
- Music Festivals
- Nature Observance
- Scuba Diving
- Sea Kayaking
- Urban Adventure
- Water Skiing
- Whale Watching
- Religion and Spirituality
- Wine Tasting
- Beach Volleyball
- Horseback Riding
- All prices are in US funds, per person based on double occupancy. Prices for single rates are 200% of the pp rate. Taxes of $162.86, travel insurance and flights are additional. All prices and availability are subject to change without notice. PRICES MARKED WITH ** REQUIRE A NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT. Not responsible for errors and omissions. FULL VACCINATION REQUIRED FOR THIS CRUISE.