9-Night All LGBT Cruise/Tour Royal Clipper Mediterranean, Sep 15-24, 2022
THE LARGEST FULL-RIGGED
SAILING SHIP IN THE WORLD.
The Royal Clipper boasts state-of-the-art navigation systems and every comfort and luxury one could wish for. For connoisseurs of sail cruising, the 439 foot Royal Clipper offers the ultimate sea-going experience, balancing the grandeur, adventure and tradition of sailing with the superb service, amenities and accommodations of the finest modern yacht. Royal Clipper carries just 227 guests in luxurious style.
Find your secret hideaway on one of the hidden balconies on either side of the bow. Or climb the mast (with safety harness provided) to one of the passenger lookout crows-nests, thoughtfully furnished with a comfortable settee, where you’ll have the grandest view of all!
Royal Clipper’s interior spaces are just as dazzling. They include a three-deck atrium that funnels sunlight into the elegantly appointed, three-level dining room featuring open-seating dining, deliciously prepared cuisine and a no-tie dress code.
Your ship’s accommodations are thoughtfully designed, featuring: private bathrooms, air conditioning, hair dryers, private safe, television, DVD player and nightly turn-down service. Cabins are equipped with 220-volt outlets, plus a 110-volt shaver outlet. Bring a converter if you need to use U.S. appliances which are not dual voltage.
The Royal Clipper offers a large number of activities to her guests. But, the real icing on the cake are all of the extra touches provided by Brand g along with the comfort you can only find in the environment of an all-gay and lesbian vacation.
The chefs aboard the Royal Clipper transform ordinary dining into an extraordinary treat. And you’re free to dine when and with whomever you wish—including the sailors, which is also very appetizing.
Every morning you can nibble on a continental breakfast with delicious muffins and rolls or feast on a full breakfast with fruit, bacon and omelets made to order.
For lunch there’s a marvelous buffet of seafood, salads and grilled favorites. And when evening comes, our elegantly appointed dining room becomes the setting for the chef’s finest culinary presentations, designed to please the eye and the palate, and complimented by a selection of equally fine wines.
- Ocean swimming from the ship’s Marina platform
- Fitness room
- Three swimming pools with salt or fresh water
- Jacuzzis to keep the muscles relaxed
- Hair salon, massage room and skin and body treatment center
- The Piano Lounge – A perfect place to listen to music, have a cocktail or do a little dancing.
- Tropical Bar – On the main deck this indoor-outdoor bar has a long marble and wooden counter ideal for a drink.
- Captain Nemo Underwater Lounge – This underwater lounge is equipped with thick glass portholes allowing the observation of sea life and the ocean bottom when the ship is anchored.
- The Navigation Bridge is always open for watching the sailors work the winches
- Lookout stations that provides passengers with panoramic views of the ocean
Additional pre-program nights available for $338 per room per night based on double occupancy, or $300 per room per night based on single occupancy.
With an intimate atmosphere, Hotel Le Gray d’Albion shrouds its guests in delicate refinement. The transparent Starck furniture and the soft king size bed will transport you to a delightful other world. Waterskiing, summer nights whiled away on a private beach, and colourful cocktails shape an exhilarating trip. Wonderment on La Croisette. Thrills at the casino. Luxury boutiques. A whirlwind of pleasures right outside your hotel room door.
- King beds
- 5 Restaurants
- 4 Bars
- Fitness Center
- Private Beach
- Water Sports Center
Before clicking the "BOOK NOW" button, please make note of the Cruise/Tour name
and the $ amount to be entered.
Call (954) 735-8108 for more information or to book today! Mention code 15552028
|Sep 18||Lerici, Italy|
|Sep 19||Portoferraio (Elba), Italy|
|Sep 20||Santa Manza Bay/Bonifacio, Corsica|
|Sep 21||Alghero, Sardinia, Italy|
|Sep 22||Porticcio Beach/Ajaccio, Corsica|
|Sep 23||Monte Carlo, Monaco|
- Bicycle Touring
- Bird Watching
- Fitness Center
- Motorcycle Touring
- Mountain Biking
- Music Festivals
- Nature Observance
- Scuba Diving
- Sea Kayaking
- Urban Adventure
- Water Skiing
- Religion and Spirituality
- Wine Tasting
- Beach Volleyball
- Horseback Riding
- All prices are in US funds, per person, based on double occupancy. Port Charges of $270 per person and pre-paid gratuities of $170 per person are additional. A $1,000 per person credit card deposit is required to confirm your space. A second deposit of $1,000 per person is required 240 days before departure on Tuesday, January 18, 2022 (01/18/22). The balance of the trip is due 120 days prior to departure on Friday, May 18, 2022 (05/18/22). Failure to make payment(s) in a timely manner may cause your reservation to be cancelled All availability and prices are subject to change without notice. Not responsible for errors and omissions.